Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where Can I Buy Colorful Running Tights Where Can I Buy Colorful Running Spandex/tights Online?

Where can i buy colorful running spandex/tights online? - where can i buy colorful running tights

I know it www.runningfunky.com but I am looking for another site. I am pleased as perhaps purple or green, neon pink, just a little color and not black or dark blue. Spandex time to reach to the ankles, so I'm looking for more capris or shorts. I searched everywhere on the Internet and only found one website!

Under Armor, Nike and New Balance are not made. I clicked on the websites were not is not clear, dass

5 comments:

Purity said...

http://www.bizrate.com/womens-workout-sh ...

I do not know if they are green or pink, but have other colors, including multicolored. Try again:)

http://www.thefind.com/apparel/info-capr ...

Michelle said...

www.sportsforher.com is a great place. Get to wear spandex, then click on a compression short .. Spandex how long: / Sorry! I know of no other place, but good luck!

Hi said...

Ebay

THE BIG M!!!!! said...

eBay

Track_Fr... said...

Eastbay.com

Post a Comment