Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spot On Stomach Sore Sore Spot On Stomach?

Sore spot on stomach? - spot on stomach sore

leave for each .. Me and my friend are trying to have a child. I want to begin my tenure in the 10th January. But yesterday he awoke with pain in the stomach. in the middle of my stomach just above my navel .. when I push it or touch it, it hurts .. Art feels like a bruise to .. Ive never been so important for them to consider whether a symptom or something that can only be a different place .. Thanks

4 comments:

Smalls said...

HUN, or if I get a test, and make sure ur not pregnant if ur maybe u should see ur doc .. b could, but safe is safe! Good luck and happy baby making! :)

it's Bree, Bee-Ochh!!:) said...

preggggoooooooo Arreeee yooou.

lalalala... said...

the explosion of the baby in you

lalalala... said...

the explosion of the baby in you

Post a Comment