Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cause Of Puffy Upper Top Eyelidsin Mornings Tooth Abscess? Very Confused.?

Tooth abscess? Very confused.? - cause of puffy upper top eyelidsin mornings

Question of dental infection?
In the last month I had to clean my teeth. They said they had no cavities to be filled. Today, my upper gums over 3 of my front teeth have become a reality, because I swell swollen left cheek and my upper lip. This is very painful. The tooth is not sensitive to heat or cold at all. The tooth hurts when I press. I'm confused. Any help please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frequent occurrence of gum disease is a sign of detoxification to be invalid or has something to do with your diet. Both cause the cause of more free radicals that are suspected of many types of inflammatory diseases.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you ate something that stuck and can not be achieved by dental floss. Try gargling with salt water, and if not soon, go to your dentist again.

Post a Comment