Wednesday, February 3, 2010

1 Swollen Tonsil My Hamster Has 1 Swollen Eye Not Crusty Or Unaturally Red, What To Do?

My hamster has 1 swollen eye not crusty or unaturally red, what to do? - 1 swollen tonsil

My Hamster is a biter, real violent. I try to correct the cage, but he bit me. NA (not evil to want to be) broken. I've just discovered the eye is swollen. His eyes are naturally red. only one eye is bigger than the other. What can I do to avoid getting bitten? and what about the eye? I can not let him to the vet, because it is expensive. I am soooo worried. Please answer!

3 comments:

Josh said...

Well, this could be your little guy a case of glaucoma, which can have multiple causes, from which a safe means of transport is.

At this stage, there really is not much I can take other than him to do a veterinarian. I am sure that if you die or not, but should definitely keep him in the eye.

You can use the vision in that eye, which means that their defense will be even greater, that is, it should seek more rest and be patient with him, to avoid unnecessary to have lost teeth.

Another thing is to remember that Hammie bite, because lack of confidence. Trust is easy to build a hamster. His food, T and others to use, creative and flexible.

Good luck:)

Susan said...

You need a vet if you want it improved. No home remedy

Susan said...

You need a vet if you want it improved. No home remedy

Post a Comment