Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Starter Earrings Difficult To Remove Is It Ok If I Remove My Starter Earrings After One Week Just For An Hour?

Is it ok if I remove my starter earrings after one week just for an hour? - starter earrings difficult to remove

Here's my dilemma: I have a basketball game today and I am sure they leave no jewelry to be worn during the game. I have my ears pierced a week ago, and I have to take my earrings for three weeks to the piercing to heal properly. So that the removal action after a week in just one hour? Close the doors to do if I? And if they are made, tips for beginners in the earrings? I've heard they are very hard to remove ...
Thank you!

3 comments:

Kalila said...

if this is not recommended, as I promised myself after 2 months only for one night and at the end ... I think the nails are for the sport, which usually only rings, earrings, piercings and other large ... but if your car is on this May by the strict should the risk. As for removing them, I could not leave me, no matter how hard I tried, and adventually my ear began to bleed a little, put baby oil on them and slides.

tattooed... said...

not because they are not healed and you are not recovered in a position to duty, will grow on the skin on the inside of peircing before they wait.

Miss.Han... said...

Do not take it certain that he never makes the rules, damn the decoration will not forgive your problem and let it go. I mean, come on a lil stud.

Post a Comment