Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wholesale Wood Fencing Best Wholesale Prices For Semi-privacy Fence Diy?

Best wholesale prices for semi-privacy fence diy? - wholesale wood fencing

Hello. Search for the best place where I can buy wholesale fences. I would like to semi-private boards buy 5 yards or 6 meters. I have a large garden of about 300 feet. Does anyone know some good sites or good places to check? We can not afford to hire a company, so I have to do it themselves. I prefer vinyl or wood and white. I also have vertical slats, horizontal slats instead of my dogs to our current fence horizontal slats. Thank you!

4 comments:

kevin b said...

They go to the big Home Depot or Lowes and use to beat their price and policy meeting. Prices local mill shop then go to work

p_colado... said...

Check the Yellow Pages under "tree" to save the shipyards. In general, the prices are lower than at home centers.

Hope this helps!

rico suave said...

Does this mean that we have semi-private moments in your garden?

rico suave said...

Does this mean that we have semi-private moments in your garden?

Post a Comment