Sunday, January 17, 2010

Used Custom Wheels Are Car Dealer Required To Provide A Wheel Lock Key On A Used Car With Wheel Locks?

Are Car Dealer Required To Provide A Wheel Lock Key On A Used Car With Wheel Locks? - used custom wheels

I bought a transplant with their own wheels. I asked the seller if there are locks on the car wheel. I said no. I do not gucke. Now I realize that the wheels are a rare type of lug nuts. They look like the wheel locks. Normally Toyota 21MM nut in them. Shown is the premier provider of these nuts? I know they are obliged to provide the tools to change tires.

3 comments:

///... said...

yes

///... said...

yes

Dan W said...

Most cars are sold in the state. The dealer said that they were outside in the car wheel locks. I wouldnt think they are but he did not know. The buttons are hard to obtain for a reason, but the dealer can not say who the car, write to him and ask him.

Post a Comment