Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ocular Migraine Thyroidism I Had An Ocular Migraine But Why Is My Vision Still Blurry?

I had an Ocular Migraine but why is my vision still blurry? - ocular migraine thyroidism

He had an eye migraine about 2 weeks and the second is that I had in my life, and reading messages from people who like it come online later in life, but I'm only 15 to 16 I had before and gives me a headache with a severe headache, unlike some people. A few days after ocular migraines I began to realize the vision of the left eye (where the blur of migraine was) was a kind of blur firm. When you sit in the library, I realized I can not read much in the room when I use for my left eye, right, but my position. I have an appointment with a doctor today and I wonder what can go wrong in my eyes is something serious or permanent? Thanks for your answer ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment